To follow Jesus Christ, walking in His Spirit, guided by His Word, living Free from the bondage of sin.
Statement of Faith:
- In one God, Who has given Christians the Holy Spirit, individually and collectively.
- In the Lordship of Jesus Christ, our only Savior, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, both God and man.
- Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection were for our justification, and by water baptism we demonstrate our following in the steps of Jesus.
- Jesus bodily ascended to heaven, where He is enthroned, and we are waiting on His personal return for His church.
- That the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative written Word of God.
- That the Bible shows us that God’s grace of salvation is through faith in Christ’s death on the cross and in the shedding of His blood for the remission of our sins.
- That after our salvation, the Holy Spirit, through our faith, manifests Himself in us and through us with the intent to separate, perfect, and equip us with His power.
- That Hell and Satan are real.
- In God’s final judgment of man and in eternal rewards for his believers.
- That God ordained civil power and governments.
- The Christian church is empowered with the healings, miracles, prophecies and other ministries, making us priests of God.
- In sharing regular fellowship, teaching, prayer, and worship with fellow Christian believers.
- In regularly observing our Lord’s Supper, remembering His atoning sacrifice for us.
- In regular tithing and free will offerings to support our local church and its ministries.
- That Christians are to proclaim and demonstrate the Gospel of Jesus Christ.